Wedding Planning & Coordination
Full service wedding planning
After all the time and effort you've invested into planning your own wedding it's a good idea to employ a team of professionals to coordinate all of your hard work. It's important to have the "Dream Team" at your service to ensure all the vendors, venues and decorations you've labored on all communicate flawlessly so that your wedding day is stress free and perfect.
It's a common misconception that you have a wedding planner when you book a country club, resort or other vendor. However, you still need a coordinator that knows all aspects of your wedding to make sure it's all produced as you imagined. A day of coordinator is a MUST HAVE. Call our expert wedding planners to discuss your wedding!
Package #1 - Ceremony Only Coordination Package
You have all of your vendors in place, your venue is secured, your decorations will be set; you simply need a coordinator to arrive 1 hour prior to the ceremony to ensure décor is set up, your vendors arrive timely and have all information they need and coordinate the logistics of the ceremony. Including lining up the bridal party, ensuring guests find their seats, music is queued and everyone is in place.
This package includes an office or phone consultation to discuss your ceremony, obtain vendor list and learn about other special arrangements so that we may best serve you. 2 Hours on site ceremony coordination.
Package #2 - Ceremony Plus
Includes everything in package one in addition to the following:
• 45 Minute rehearsal coordination prior to your ceremony
• We will contact your vendors the week of your wedding to finalize time, date, and location details and provide any last minute information.
• Set any favors or simple ceremony items that you provide
• Visit reception location prior to celebration to ensure set up is according to your wishes.
• Set centerpieces and other minimal décor you are providing for your reception tables.
• Create reception timeline and distribute to your reception vendors
• Coordinate guests, venue, vendors and timeline for the first two hours of your reception.
• Address any issues as they arrive and tend to bride’s needs.
Package #3 - Full Day Coorination
Includes everything in package one and two in addition to the following:
TWO day of professional coordinators
Create layout of room design and distribute to venue with table placement, etc
Create reception timeline and manage entire timeline of events for entire reception. (Up to 5 Hours total at reception)
Serve as a PA if needed, in absence of DJ or band.
Assist with selecting song list for DJ or Band if needed.
Be on hand at all times during day of to address any issues for immediate family and bridal party.
This package works well for events up to 250 guests. Please request special pricing for larger events.
Unlimited phone and email availability during business hours.
Complete walk through of ceremony and reception venue the month of your wedding
Review vendor details and instruct them to contact us with last minute needs and questions.
Ceremony and reception set up and decorating.
* Serve as a point of contact for venue staff and all vendors; we will be the first to arrive and last to leave.
* Set up all ceremony items including programs, candles, aisle runner, etc.
* Set up receptions items including seating cards, place cards, gifts, card box and wedding favors.
Ceremony and reception coordination
* Keep bridal party and vendors to timeline
* Distribute flowers, bouquets, corsages and boutonnieres
* Assist guests and answer questions as needed.
* Distribute remaining vendor balances and gratuities on your behalf.
* Resolve any ceremony or reception related problems that arises